What does my order status mean?
In our efforts to get your items to you as quickly as possible, your order will pass through several statuses along the way. These statuses are reflected in the email notifications we send you, and may be confusing without proper explanation. Listed below are all the possible order statuses and their corresponding definitions:
- Payment Pending - In Processing Queue
- We have received your order and it is prcessing through our system. ( Applies if you have made payment via PayPal, Money Order, or no payment )
- Payment Authorized - In Processing Queue
- We have received your order and it is processing through our system. ( Applies if you have successfully made payment via Credit Card )
- Shipment Pending
- We have charged your payment method and are in the process of packing your order and preparing it for shipment.
- Order Completed
- Your package has been picked up by the carrier and is in transit to your address. If you requested email notification for your order, you will receive tracking information within 24 hours. Please note that it may take a few business days for your tracking number to appear in the carrier's database.
- Payment FAILED, Please Contact or Retry
- We were unable to successfully authorize payment on your credit card or PayPal account. This could either be due to
A) Typo in entering your credit card information
B) The billing address you entered does not match the address that you credit card statements get mailed to.
C) Insufficient funds in your payment account
D) The bank your credit card was issued from declined the payment
Please either retry payment by clicking on the "Pay Now" button on your view order screen, or by contacting us via phone (1-609-296-1300).
- Your order is listed as a quote. To turn it into an order, please call (1-609-296-1300) or email us.
- Awaiting Payment
- Your order is awaiting payment to be made. Please either use our secure catalog to make payment by viewing your order in your account and clicking the "Pay Now" button to initiate the payment process, or by calling (1-609-296-1300) or emailing us.
- Order Cancelled
- Your order has been cancelled. Please view the notes in your order screen to view the reason.