How much will I be charged for shipping if I place a catalog or Internet order?
We offer United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our shipping carriers.
To obtain an accurate shipping rate quote, please add the products you are interested in to your cart on our online catalog. Once you've added everything, you will be able to see a Shipping Estimate form that you can fill out to see live shipping rates.
United States ONLY Domestic Shipping Methods:
- First Class Mail - for orders up to $100 unless weight exceeded.
- Ranges in price from $5.15 to $10.15 depending on the $ amount of the order.
- Priority Mail available for orders up to $100
- Ranges in price from $6.95 to $16.95 depending on the $ amount of the order.
- Orders $100+ to USA, shipping is FREE
- Orders over $300 will require a signature upon delivery.
- >We may at our discretion change shipping on free heavy orders to UPS instead of Priority Mail.
- Economy Delivery: Will ship the most economical carrier based on the delivery destination and the package characteristics. When free or reduced shipping promotions are offered, the will usually be for the economy service level.
- Standard Delivery: Most packages will ship either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
- Express Delivery: Will ship either USPS Priority Mail Express or UPS 2nd Day Air.
- * Rods are NO LONGER SHIPPED. Pickup curbside at store location ONLY. Due to theft/breakage.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $500 will require a signature upon delivery.
- APO/FPO shipping is provided through USPS Priority Mail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
International Shipping Methods:
OTHER THAN MILITARY LOCATIONS VIA APO/FPO shipping,
We are NO LONGER SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY. This is for several reasons, mostly:
- 1) Our postal rates last updated 2016 and current rates are much higher.
- 2) Changes in worldwide customs/dutyfees/taxes for internet orders.
- 3) Losses and delays in transit worldwide.
- 4) Constant problems with complaints about the above from customers.
We are a small business and cannot maintain this, so we are choosing to stop shipping internationally. To our good customers worldwide, we are truly sorry that we can no longer assist you directly with shipping, but see our International shipping info about using 3rd Party Shipping Companies located in the U.S.: https://scottsbt.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204108165-International-Shipping
International customers located in CANADA only, please contact us to discuss shipping.
We ARE shipping in the United States to all locations and to APO/FPO military addresses.